Insurance brokerage service
Throughout our 15 years of brokerage experience we have built outstanding relationships with our partners thus we can offer special and discounted products covering all the facilities: property, life, investment or commercial insurance. We have been also authorized to process related insurance services in the shortest terms possible what makes us able to assign or settle your claims in less than 24 hours time!
- We will optimize your existing insurance portfolio!
- We will project and simulate your first insurance portfolio!
- We will identify the best products for your needs!
- We will arrange for all your necessary mortgage insurance!
- Learn about save investment facilities!
- Only we will assign or settle your claims in record-breaking 24 hours time!
We arrange for you:
- Life insurance
- Car insurance
- Property insurance
- The third party risks
- Legal entity insurance
- Retirement insurance
- Travel insurance
- Assignment of insurance
- Claims settlement
- Credit risk life insurance - A type of insurance, often bought by mortgagors, in which the amount of the policy matches the loan balance at any given time; designed so that the loan will be paid off in full in the event of death.
- Disability insurance - Insurance policy that pays benefits in the event that the policyholder becomes incapable of working. The insurance benefit provides for keeping the living standard.
- Endowment life insurance - A type of life insurance that is payable to the insured if he/she is still living on the policy's maturity date, or to a beneficiary otherwise. The amount of the policy is increased by the participation on insurance company results.
- Investment life insurance - A life insurance policy which in addition to providing a benefit upon the death of the policy holder, also accumulates cash value over time that can be invested in specific investment instruments (shares funds, stock indexes etc.) enabling benefits and significant yields to be paid out before death.
- Term life assurance - A life insurance policy which provides a stated benefit upon the holder's death, provided that the death occurs within a certain specified time period. However, the policy does not provide any returns beyond the stated benefit, unlike an insurance policy which allows investors to share in returns from the insurance company's investment portfolio
- Children insurance- endowment life insurance policy designed for your children. The benefit is typically paid off on the adulthood.
- Health insurance - Insurance against loss by illness or bodily injury. Health insurance provides coverage for medicine, visits to the doctor or emergency room, hospital stays and other medical expenses. Policies differ in what they cover, the size of the deductible and/or co-payment, limits of coverage and the options for treatment available to the policyholder.
- Motor third party liability insurance - An insurance policy which pays for damage caused to the property of others, including cars, as a result of a motor vehicle accident. Motor third party liability coverage is mandatory in the Czech Republic.
- Motor damage liability - An insurance policy which pays for damage caused to the property of others and also to the property of the policy holder, including cars, as a result of a motor vehicle accident. Motor damage liability coverage is voluntary in the Czech Republic.
- Insurance of Residential Buildings and Outbuildings - Property insurance provides protection against most risks to property, such as fire, theft and some weather damage. This includes specialized forms of insurance such as fire insurance, flood insurance, earthquake insurance, home insurance or boiler insurance.
- Insurance of Recreational Households
- Household Effects Insurance - also commonly called home insurance, hazard insurance or homeowners insurance is the type of property insurance that covers private homes. It is an insurance policy that combines various personal insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one's home, its contents, loss of its use (additional living expenses), or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner, as well as liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home.
The third party risks:
- Property occupancy liability
- Insurance of Citizens’ Liability for Detriment
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Licensed Hunter’s Liability Insurance
Legal entity insurance
Retirement insurance - Life insurance that carries, as an additional benefit, payments to the insured when he or she reaches a specific age.
Travel insurance - Travel insurance is an insurance cover taken by those who travel abroad, which covers certain losses such as medical expenses, lost of personal belongings, travel delay, personal liabilities, etc.
Assignment of insurance - Transfer by the holder of a life insurance policy (the assignor) of the benefits or proceeds of the policy to a lender (the assignee), as a collateral for a loan. In the event of the death of the assignor, the assignee is paid first and the balance (if any) is paid to the policy's beneficiary. Other types of insurance policies may not be used for this purpose.
Claims settlement - A lump-sum payment by an insurer to a claimant in exchange for the claimant's agreement to release the insurer from further responsibility for coverage under the policy.
Phone: +420 603 486 821